- Data Controller – the data controller for personal data and Web Pages is Orkla Care company registered in Radzymin, ul. Polna 21, 05-250 Radzymin; entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw in Warsaw,
14th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under no. KRS 0000029528, tax ID (NIP) 5210523942; contact data: tel. + 48 22 34 96 700, e-mail email@example.com;
- User – every person using the Newsletter, Commercial Information, Web Pages and Contact Form;
- Web Pages – a collection of related web pages consisting of the following domains: orklacare.pl, bodymax.pl, mollers.pl, litozin.com.pl, colonc.pl, salvequick.com/pl, www.legacy.jordan.no/pl, biofer.pl, hapantoten.pl, unikalk.pl, esberitox.pl, soraya.pl, dermika.pl, www.bio-oil.com/pl, kalms.pl, olbas.pl, remifemin.pl;
- Newsletter – a service provided by electronic means, consisting in the delivery – subject to the User’s consent – of regular marketing materials that promote the Data Controller’s activity and knowledge of health protection;
- Contact Form – a service provided by electronic means, available on Web Pages, the object of which is to enable a User to send messages to the Data Controller;
- Commercial information – information of commercial nature delivered by electronic means, within the meaning of the Polish Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means of 18 July 2002.
Personal data protection
The User’s personal data are processed by the Data Controller for the purpose of providing the Newsletter and Contact Form services and delivering Commercial Information. Provision of data is voluntary, however, it is necessary in order to use the above services.
Personal data are processed on the basis of the User’s consent and whenever the legal regulations authorise the Data Controller to process personal data.
The Data Controller collects and uses information about Users on a need-to-know basis, to the extent necessary in order to provide services to Users on the required level, in accordance with Article 18 of the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means.
The Data Controller uses technical and organisational means to ensure the privacy of Users and the protection of their personal data.
If data processing by the Data Controller violates the applicable legal regulations, the User may complain to the President of the Polish Office for Personal Data Protection.
Cookies are files stored on a device (computer, smartphone, tablet) with an installed web browser that the User uses to browse web pages.
Cookies used by the Data Controller do not store any of the User’s personal data. The User’s identity is not revealed through cookies.
The Data Controller may use the data collected by him to create statistics. Statistics are created in such a way that it is impossible to identify individual Users of Web Pages.
Information collected by the Data Controller will not be disclosed to entities or persons other than those authorised pursuant to generally applicable laws and authorised to administer Web Pages.
In any case, the User may block installation of cookies or delete permanent cookies by using relevant options in a web browser. In case of problems, it is recommended to use the help file in a browser or contact the manufacturer of the browser.
The User’s device may also store cookies from third-party websites, in particular: Facebook, Google, Twitter. Information concerning cookies from those websites may be found on the web pages of the respective entities.
Newsletter and Commercial information
In order to use the Newsletter, the User must complete all of the following four steps:
- specify in the “Newsletter” tab of the Web Pages the e-mail address to send the subsequent editions of the Newsletter;
- consent to the Data Controller’s processing of the personal data provided by the User by clicking the box of the relevant consent clause;
- click the button “Subscribe”;
- confirm Newsletter subscription by clicking on the link automatically sent to the e-mail address provided.
Also, while registering for the Newsletter, the User has the option to consent to receiving Commercial Information by clicking the box of the relevant consent clause.
The Newsletter service and provision of Commercial Information are free of charge and open-ended in duration.
What data is collected in association with the Newsletter and Commercial Information?
The data collected in association with the above services are e-mail addresses.
The Web Pages contain Contact Forms that every User may use to send messages to the Data Controller.
In order to use the Contact Form, the User should:
- fill in the fields “Subject” and “Message”, by specifying, respectively, the subject and the message addressed to the Data Controller;
- fill in the field “e-mail address”, by specifying the electronic mail address for the Data Controller to send his response;
- consent to the Data Controller’s processing of the personal data provided by the User by clicking the box of the relevant consent clause.
What data is collected in association with the Contact Form?
The data collected each time the Contact Form is used are e-mail addresses.
Providing an e-mail address is necessary for the Data Controller to respond to the User’s message. Also, the User may specify other information in the Contact Form, such as his or her name and phone number, if the user prefers the Data Controller to contact him or her in a different way. Providing the above data is voluntary and is done at the User’s discretion.
The Data Controller collects information about Users and their behaviour in the following way:
a) through information voluntarily provided in a form (Newsletter consent);
b) by collecting cookies.
The data provided by the User are processed solely for the purpose approved by the User.
A User being a Natural Person may at any time disagree to be included in the profiling mechanism. The Data Controller declares that he has technical tools to enable a User being a Natural Person to express his/her disagreement.